Monday, August 2, 2010

Block A Number From Calling Your Cellphone

What's the Best Way to Block a Number from Calling My Cellphone?:

"Dear Lifehacker,
I'm receiving tons of unwanted calls per day. My carrier suggests that I change my number, but I don't want to do that. Is there anything else I can do?

Signed,
Endless Ringing"


Lifehacker comes to the rescue again.

In the old days, when I worked for the phone company, we used to get customer complaints like this all the time. I can't tell you how many times I would refer cases to the Annoyance Call Bureau for resolution. Then, it was only an annoyance, now it costs you money.

Today there are better solutions. Try Lifehacker's suggestions to end your unwanted cell phone calls.
Worst case scenario, you will be introduced to Google Voice which is a great product in and of itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment