Sunday, September 20, 2009

Boomers Brigade Prototype

This is a test of a prototype for a blog I'm thinking of creating.
I've chosen this template for now, but it might change later (color, layout, etc.) 
Haven't decided on the exact content yet, but it will probably contain subjects that will interest us "old folks".
Something like the following that are from some links I had laying around in my bookmarks folder -

Computer Problems
When Their Computer Goes Bust, What's A Boomer To Do

Research About Boomers
New Research from Forrester and Microsoft Shows Millions of Aging Baby Boomers Can Benefit from Accessible Technology

Bargains
The Web's best free stuff

Humor
Senior Citizens Humor, Just For Laughs, Remember When?

If you have any comments (be kind and respectful) please post them to the blog by clicking the "comments" link, I'm curious to find out how that works.
TIA
Frank

2 comments:

  1. Frank,
    It's good. I wouldn't know how to build a blog. Could the "free stuff" contain some non-PC stuff?
    While some of the jokes are old, I can just pass over them. Anyway in a few days they'll be new again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @John L.
    Thnx for the input.
    I'm working on the layout first, and then I'll work on the content. There are "widgets" that can automatically add Medical Advise, Humor and a lot of other things. I've just scratched the surface.

    ReplyDelete