Monday, November 2, 2009

Snoring Cure


Snoring jab could cure noisy snoozing in minutes:
"It takes two minutes and costs just €3 , but its effects could be priceless for the partners of loud snorers. The 'snoreplasty' involves injecting a chemical called sodium tetradecyl into the roof of the mouth. It acts as a hardening agent that stops the soft tissue at the back of the mouth from vibrating."


Talk about "a day late and a dollar short". Where was this technology when I needed it? I can't tell you how many relationships my snoring has ruined over the years, and now when I'm too old they invent a cure :-( Anyway this is a good article for any Boomers out there that still have problems with the dreaded ZZZZZZZZ's.
PS I promise to stop with the signs and find more interesting graphics for the posts

No comments:

Post a Comment