Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Is That Father

A friend of mine sent me this video and it almost brought tears to the eyes of this old cynic.

It is a short film by Constantin Pilavios. I have scoured the web, but I the only thing I can find out about him is that he is an amateur Greek film maker and director who lives in Athens. The film is another story, there aren't any mainstream reviews on it but it seems to be all the rage of blogs like mine. Most of the Bloggers give reviews or opinions of the film, but I won't because doing so will take away the surprise of the poignant little vignette.

Please do yourself a favor and take the time (5Min.) to watch this. It is very moving and I'm quite sure it will bring back some fond memories of your child hood, or maybe it will just make you want to say something special to someone special.

Hat tip to John L. for sending the clip to me.
Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment