Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Free Full Version Office Suite



SoftMaker Office 2008 Free Full Version Download With Genuine License Key - My Digital Life:
"SoftMaker Office 2008 is reliable office productivity software that is designed for beginners and professional users. SoftMaker Office Suite consists of a word processor TextMaker 2008 with DTP features, a spreadsheet PlanMaker 2008, and presentation graphics program that can reads and writes all PowerPoint files called SoftMaker Presentations 2008. In addition, SoftMaker Office 2008 also comes with user-friendly interface and compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. The new SoftMaker Office 2008 has added a ton of features such as writes OpenDocument files, direct PDF export, OLE server, programming language BasicMaker (Microsoft VBA clone), VBA compatible macro programming, full screen mode, envelope generator, and booklet printing."

I found a great FREE Office Suite that you might be interested in. I use OpenOffice myself, but the reviews on this one are good enough for me to "give it a go" on my test machine.
Try it, and let me know what you think. I've added a new Contact page where you can email me directly instead of using the comments section. Give the new page a shot, I'd be glad to hear from you.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment