Sunday, January 17, 2010

Overcoming Digital Obscurity



Five Best Photo-Printing Sites - Photo printing - Lifehacker:
"Once upon a time people took photos and dutifully carted their film down to the photo shop to get developed, waiting to see how the photos turned out. Now people immediately check whether or not the shot was good on the display of their digital camera, and more often than not stuff the photos onto their hard drives or upload them to their Flickr accounts, but never get around to actually printing them and preserving them in a physical form. If you've been meaning to get around to printing more photos and saving them from their fate of digital obscurity, the following five Lifehacker reader-selected sites can help you."

I'm one of those people who doesn't take many pictures, and when I do I just store them on my PC never to be seen again. Then I read this article and realized I was not alone. Banning photo's to Digital Obscurity is a common disease.
Don't let yourself become like me, read this article and you too can bore friends and co-workers with a wallet full of family photos. The article is a LifeHacker reader survey and review of the 5 best on-line photo printing sites. I hope that it will save your digital photos from the same fate as mine.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment