Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Send an Email to a Fax Machine

Five Free Online Services to Send an Email to a Fax Machine:
"I’m not really the type of person that sends faxes all that often. There may be an occasion or two when I have to forward information to my insurance company or the Human Resources department at work, but those times are very few and far between. However, since I don’t fax very often, whenever I do have a need to send a fax I used to scramble to find an available fax machine. After I started writing for MakeUseOf, I decided to reassess this occasional need and come up with a solution that would make use of available free online technologies and resources. I started looking for an answer to the question, “Can I send an email to a fax machine?”"

I don't know about you, but like the author of the article, I very rarely need to send a fax. However when I need to, it's a struggle to send one out. I have avoided buying one of those All-In-Wonder fax/printer/copier machines for low these many years. They take up too much office space for the amount of times you need one.
This article from MakeUseOf shows you five of the most popular on-line email to fax services, and guides you through using each one. The services are simple, straight forward, and did I mention FREE!
Read the article, pass it on to someone who needs it, and don't forget to visit the MakeUseOf Web Site,  it's excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment